Teaching English In China

If English is your mother's language ,if you want to teach English in China and immerse yourself in Chinese culture and learn Mandarin Chinese, teaching with Reach To Teach is the perfect opportunity for you.

Requirements to Teach in China

We work with a great number of reputable private schools in China, however, our teachers must meet the following requirements laid out by the Chinese State Administration for Foreign Expert Affairs. There are different procedures for various nationalities and for different locations around China.

Teachers must meet the following requirements to teach in China:


  • A Bachelor’s degree or above.

  • Native English speaker,love kids.

  • Teaching experience or TESOL/TEFL is preferred.

  • Have a great presentation and communication skills.

  • Love teaching,strong passion for English teaching, a sense of humor is a plus.

  • With a patient,responsible & reliable personality.

  • A clear national Criminal Background Check.

  • Confident and outgoing.

  • Friendly,approachable and supportive.

  • Flexible.

  • Able to work under own initiative and within a team.

  • Professional and of smart appearance.

  • Actively seeks to improve personal and professional (teaching) skills.

  • A clean bill of health from your doctor in your home country. You’re also required to do a second health check in China

Main Responsibilities

1. Resistible for  2-12 years old kids English teaching & promotional events related to teaching.

2.Supportive to student's retention.

3.Make fumy atmosphere in class.

The Benefits of Teaching English in China 


From the moment you land in China, your host school will begin helping you adjust to life in your new home. The benefits of an ESL job teaching English in China include :

  1. A monthly salary of between 10,000-25,000RMB

  2. Free flights

  3. Airport pickup

  4. Free housing at most schools

  5. Work Visa (working visa to legally teach English in China)

  6. Health insurance coverage

  7. Many of our schools provide a housing allowance and/or flight stipend

  8. Contract completion bonus

Salaries are typically related to the cost of living in your preferred location in China.

Document Process

After you’ve aced your interview and been offered a position at a school of your choosing, you will move through the following steps to obtain the proper paperwork to teach legally in China.

While you are in your home country, you’ll need:

  • A valid passport with at least 12 months on it from the date of expiration

  • A formal letter of invite from your school, otherwise known as a Foreign Expert Invitation (Note that this documentation is not provided by your school. They have to apply for your ID, and they have no control over how quickly your paperwork is processed. Some bureaus process paperwork quickly while others don’t. The waiting period is typically two to six weeks.

  • A Foreign Expert ID (Your school will send this to you by post.)

  • YOU visit the nearest Chinese Consulate in your area to apply for a Z visa (work visa) – Don’t forget to bring your letter of invite!

  • Z visa (Employment visa) – Although this can take a few months to get, it is by far the safest and easiest way to go to China. We don’t recommend that teachers go to China to teach on a tourist visa or another kind of visa unless they really want to arrive quickly and they are prepared to make extra trips to complete their document work for their Z visa. If you go to China on anything other than a Z visa, you must be prepared to do a visa run on your own.

  • A health check in your home country

Once you are in China:

  • You’ll need to do a full health check

  • You’ll register with the local police station so they know where you’re living. Your school will help you do this.

  • Your school will help you get your Residence Permit 


 Matching 00353868202373

For Job      00353871688156

registered NO.634884

Registeration No. 634884